Trouvez-la sur eBay.fr -
Item suivantDate d'acquisition: 19/06/2018
Voir modèle: fx-911W
Fonctions secrètes :
1. Press and HOLD shift, 0, ON in this order, and then release. you shld see on the main display some weird bars and lines.
2. Press and HOLD < (Replay arrow left), hyp, =, ON in this order. the calculator shld switch on. Release the keys.
3. Check that it is in the advanced mode by pressing MODE, the first display shld be 1: comp, 2: cmplx
4. Press 1 or 2 to select the mode: 2-complex numbers (i given by Pol(, you can test this out by going into mode 2 and pressing i2)
integration uses mode 1 (comp) in this case
5. Press nCr and you will see the integration sign & a ( on the formula area. enter in your equation (better to enclose in brackets).
then press , and enter the lower bound,
then press , again to enter the upper bound, and press =
you can also press a close bracket ) at the end